воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

Текст к презентации The World From My Window_Brief Overview

It’s not much to talk about when you live far from the historical centre of our beautiful city St. Petersburg. But there are some interesting facts to tell you.
When I look out of my window. When I looked out of my window I can see many new buildings and I can see Badaeva street, named in hounour of the soviet statesman Badaeva on 3th of March. St. Isaac's cathedral, Finland bridge, Ladoga railway station were seen from my window but now they are far behind the new houses.
There is a pension fund and two fields where people walk with their dogs. Next to the house there is a kids’ playground.
I live near the Park of Military glory which was opened in 2011. People like to walk there in summer and winter.
Next to the park there is a water sports center, which was also opened at the end of 2011. My friends and I love to go there to swim.
Sport plays important role in our life and there is a big skating rink near my house. Children and parents like to skate there.
There is an ice arena near my house. We often go there to see hockey matches or concerts. It was founded for playing hockey in 2000, but there are also concerts, exhibitions and conferences held there.

I’d like to see more interesting places near my house, not so many cars, but if we try to find something, we’ll be succeeded for sure. That’s it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий